Skip to main content

Temporary Speed Display Signs

Temporary Speed Display Sign to Advise Drivers of Their Speed

The City has one set of signs that residents can request to have placed on their street.


If you would like to request that a speed display sign be placed on your street, please visit Request Lakewood.


PLEASE NOTE:  You must be a resident of the street on which you would like to have the sign placed.

Questions, Complaints, Concerns?

Visit Request Lakewood
Request Lakewood Logo

Contact Information:

Transportation Engineering(1)
470 S. Allison Parkway
Lakewood, CO 80226